Each school year Agri Aware, the Irish Farmers Journal (IFJ) and the Irish Agricultural Science Teachers’ Association (IASTA) produce 29 weeks of ag-science study guides published in the Irish Farmers Journal digital newspaper.
This year, we have two options for your students, a digital subscription and a print plus digital subscription.
Students will be able to order a hard copy of the paper (Max 30 weeks), while also availing of the wealth of relevant content and videos that have been developed within the dedicated Schools Hub area on farmersjournal.ie
Over 14,000+ leaving cert ag-science students benefit from these guides which cover the updated agricultural science curriculum.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your order here.
Print Plus Digital Package | Only €50 with an IFJ hoodie
PRINT PLUS PACKAGE includes 12 months access to the Irish Farmers Journal in print and online.
PRINT EDITION delivered weekly throughout the school year (Max 30 weeks).
FREE Irish Farmers Journal hoodie (RRP €45)
STUDY GUIDES throughout the school year (29 weeks).
- DEDICATED SCHOOLS HUB area within the Irish Farmers Journal Website.
- LIVE DATA – THE IRISH FARMERS JOURNAL BEEF AND SHEEP DEMONSTRATION FARM IN TULLAMORE will make relevant data available to students. This data will be updated throughout the schools year.
- SIGNPOSTING: The Irish Farmers Journal will highlight articles and videos related to study guide content.
- THE IRISH FARMERS JOURNAL’S SPECIALIST TEAM will produce webinars based on the study guide topics.
- DOWNLOAD THE WEEKLY E-PAPER and read offline without an internet connection.
- EXPLORE OVER 11 YEARS OF PAST EDITIONS of the Irish Farmers Journal through our e-paper archives.
- ACCESS TO OUR NEWS APP and all farmersjournal.ie content including multimedia learning tools – videos, podcasts, our new Schools Hub and more!
- ACCESS to heavily subsidised student resources (add to order separately).
Digital Package | Only €20
Our digital subscription provides students with digital premium access to the Irish Farmers Journal website, Schools Hub and e-paper for 52 weeks of the year.
All teachers who sign up a class for the IFJ study guide packages will enjoy the following benefits:
WEEKLY STUDENT ACTIVITIES: A new addition to this years’ Agricultural Science study guides are weekly student activities. Each week, a space will be dedicated within the weekly study guides for a series of student activities, worksheets & comprehension exercises.
CLASSROOM VIDEOS: The Irish Farmers Journal’s specialist team will deliver student focussed webinars during the year on study guide topics in collaboration with IASTA study guide authors.
COMPLIMENTARY SUBSCRIPTION to Irish Farmers Journal (including e-paper access).
Exclusive webinars for teachers.
Classroom videos: The Irish Farmers Journal’s specialist team will deliver student-focused webinars.
- SIGN UP NOW! The teacher booking system is LIVE
Other Secondary School Programmes you may be interested in!