Programmes and Events Work Placement at Agri Aware
Have a flair for organising? Love all things farming and food? Agri Aware has an exciting Work Placement opportunity to join the organisation in Programmes and Events. Find out more about the opportunity below:
If this sounds like a challenge you are interested in, please send your CV and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perform an array of tasks including but not limited to:
• Background research for events, reports and presentations
• Assisting the wider team in planning and executing events, programmes and campaigns
• Participation in brainstorms, team meetings and briefings
• Taking responsibility of areas of the event/project assigned to you, including regular reporting to senior management on project status and progress
• General administrative duties such as copy editing, typing, organising/distributing post, filing, archiving, photocopying etc.
• Assisting with the preparation of communications e.g. social media, mail merge, leaflets etc.
• Travel when required – Agri Aware arrange events throughout Ireland from time to time. Travel to and from these events is required
• Liaise with key suppliers and contractors where necessary
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to multitask are essential
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Strong IT and creativity skills are a must
Ideal candidate: Strong interest in the Irish agri-food industry. An interest in marketing, education and communications. Enthusiastic, well organised, proactive, conscientious, efficient and able to work quickly and multi-task.
Applications: To apply, please email your cover letter and a current CV and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com
If you require further information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration and details: The Programmes and Events Placement will begin on 1st February 2023 for a period of 6-8 weeks maximum. The closing date for applications is the 20th of January. This is a paid position (minimum wage). Full driving license with access to a personal vehicle is desirable.