Pasture to Plate is a healthy eating and cookery/recipe competition aimed at promoting healthy eating and seasonal cooking as part of a healthy balanced diet.
By empowering students with knowledge of where their food comes from, the initiative allows students to make healthy choices into the future and encourages a heightened knowledge of local Irish produce, following completion of the competition.
For more information please contact email@example.com
- Create and submit one (or more) Irish inspired recipes.
- This could be a twist on a local Irish dish or an entirely new recipe altogether.
- Teachers and students are encouraged to use as much local, Irish produce as possible in their recipe.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of locality and Irish grown produce as well as the “farm to fork” journey.
- Enhance generational change, ensuring participating students become informed consumers when making purchasing decisions as young adults.
Other Primary School Programmes you may be interested in!